Warwickz Farm is a family home set on a small 20 acre farm in New Zealands Canterbury Plains, 40 minutes south of Christchurch.
Not only a home but a wonderful lifestyle that Bruce, Elaine and Chris decided it was only fair to share with the rest of the world.
Imagine actually living alongside one of the sets that cinematographer Peter Jackson showcased to the world in The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
Add to this picture some of the cutest animals imaginable and a custom built Red Barn to allow one to pursue all manner of art and craft activities and well ... you see what we mean.
We are members of:
- The Rare Breeds Conservation Society of New Zealand
- Black & Coloured Sheep Breeders Association
- Alpaca Association of New Zealand
- New Zealand Spinning Weaving & WoolCrafts Society Inc (Creative Fibre)
- Donkey and Mule Society of New Zealand
- Kunekune Breeders Association
- Rabbit Council of New Zealand\
- Enderby Island Rabbit Club of New Zealand
- New Zealand Tourism Online
- Horticultural Society of New Zealand
Please feel free to browse our website and get to know us a little better and maybe visit us for a farm stay or just a bed & breakfast. We also cater for farm and garden tours.
Or contact us